“Now isn’t this just the ticket, lead out single heralding the incoming arrival of a new Todd Tobias full length via hidden shoal records entitled ‘gila man’, this one going by the name ‘pollen path’ features guest fluttering vocals from Chloe March. Rightly noted by the label press gubbins as being shimmered in the kind of outer worldly ethereal majesty that one might be more accustomed to encountering on outings by the Grails, that said scratch just a little beneath the dream dazed tones and a bewitching folk spectral entrances away all softly smouldered in surrendering rustics and the spellcrafting lull of prettified pastorals that hint of the yearning murmuring free spirited innocence of the ‘wicker man’ as though recast by Tunng.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Beautiful New Target Archery Video + Stream – ‘Soujourn’
- New Summon the Birds Single – ‘Funeral for a King’
- Summon the Birds Single Premiere on The Big Takeover
- Slow Dancing Society ‘An Invitation (The Drive Home)’ Single
- New Rewilding Single and Video!
- Summon the Birds ‘London Tap Water’ Reviewed at [sic] Magazine
- Battlestations “Vixit” Reviewed at A Closer Listen
- Slow Dancing Society “Night Takes Day” Reviewed at Opus
- Washington Hebrew ‘Ima Try’ Reviewed at The Sunday Experience
- New Liminal Drifter Remix Album – Pre-Orders & Track Stream!