Want to talk to someone at Hidden Shoal? We’d love to hear from you! If you’re inquiring about licensing some of our wonderful music then please provide some basic details about your project and the track(s) you wish to use. We’re also always happy to pitch music if you don’t have any specific tracks in mind as yet. We’ll be sure to get back to you straight away and can turn licenses around as quickly as your project requires.
Same thing goes for media and general enquiries – hit us up below and we’ll hit you back!
We are not currently accepting demos. For those of you who have recently submitted music to us, we do try to listen to everything we get sent but sadly we cannot get back to everyone who sends us music (not without inventing new hours in the day!).
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Stunning New Kramies Video Featured in Billboard Magazine!
- Three Hidden Shoal Albums in Textura’s Best of 2018!
- New Chloe March Single, ‘Snow Bird’
- REW<< “Conversation Arctique” EP Out Now!
- Pledge and Get Slow Dancing Society’s “The Dusk Recital” on Vinyl!
- Kramies “Of all the Places Been & Everything the End” Reviewed at A Decouvrir Absolument
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘ La Bete Et La Belle’ Reviewed at Dark Life Experience
- Todd Tobias & Chloe March “Amialluma” Reviewed by Craig Laurance Gidney
- Kramies “Of All The Places Been & Everything The End” Reviewed at Americana UK
- Moonchy & Tobias Reviewed at Here Comes The Flood