“The latest album by Chloe March is another heady trip through electro pop but really that tag doesn’t do justice to the range of expression. The air is thick with atmosphere throughout and March is a masterful creator of mood. This is just one of the stunning rarefied synth compositions topped with layers of her remarkable voice. I particularly love the dappled pulse of electric piano when the pace picks up for the chorus. It is also a beautiful sound somewhere between The Blue Nile and David Sylvian and as that would suggest very soulful. Wonderbar.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Gorgeous New Single from Chloe March!
- Chloe March featured in The Epileptic Gibbon’s Best of 2017!
- Summon the Birds “Blood Love” Out Now (Vinyl, Digital)
- Kramies Interview on Behind the Scene
- Summon the Birds in This Week’s RTRFM Sound Selection
- Chloe March “Blood-Red Spark” Reviewed at Textura
- Chloe March ‘Calypso Wants’ in Underground of Happiness Best of 2017
- Chloe March “Blood-Red Spark” Reviewed at Music Won’t Save You
- Slow Dancing Society ‘Lilacs’ Reviewd at The Burning Ear
- AWMA ‘Sterling Hayden and the Great Nobility’ Reviewed at Overblown