“Vermont’s The Hero Cycle, a coagulation of assorted members of the eclectic Burlington scene, are a talented, energetic group. Huge, sweeping guitars mix with clever synth lines; big drums skillfully, often playfully, punctuate the elongated, epic riffs; the bass gives weight to every turn in musical direction; and the vocalists — there are three credited — are well above average for today’s indie music scene. Lakes and Ponds embraces everything from the cinematic quality of bands like Explosions in the Sky to the pop narratives of the 1980s, all without straining to coordinate the varying influences. For a debut EP, this is extremely impressive.”
- New Kramies Single and Video, ‘Ohio, I’ll Be Fine’
- New Single From The Slanted City, “The Field” EP Soon
- Liminal Drifter ‘Cut Out’ – New Single!
- Otinget’s Brilliant Debut Album Out Now!
- The World of Dust “True Sound” Out Now!
- Otinget ‘The Greatest Thing That Never Happened’ Reviewed at Various Small Flames
- Otinget ‘The Greatest Thing That Never Happened’ Reviewed at The Revue
- Memorybell “No Anchor” Reviewed at Echoes and Dust
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘Foglia di Te’ Reviewed at Tonic Grain
- Chloe March “Starlings & Crows” Reviewed at Ondarock