“we here are getting so mellow and laid back that we are almost horizontal. Much to a deep disappointment in our own forgetfulness we’ve somewhat been a little light in the feature of Hidden Shoal loveliness of late that we felt it was high time to make amends, with that in mind we couldn’t think of a better way to start than with the latest from Washington Hebrew. The strangely alluring ‘Ima Try’ dinkily dances amid a curiously soft toned gossamer flashing of vintage phrasing crystallised into a woozy dream like fantasia all the time skipping and seducing to craft an amorphous sonic palette that weaves in and out of consciousness to sit somewhere between C Duncan and an ‘Andromeda heights’ era Prefab Sprout.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Gorgeous New Single from Chloe March!
- Chloe March featured in The Epileptic Gibbon’s Best of 2017!
- Summon the Birds “Blood Love” Out Now (Vinyl, Digital)
- Kramies Interview on Behind the Scene
- Summon the Birds in This Week’s RTRFM Sound Selection
- Chloe March “Blood-Red Spark” Reviewed at Textura
- Chloe March ‘Calypso Wants’ in Underground of Happiness Best of 2017
- Chloe March “Blood-Red Spark” Reviewed at Music Won’t Save You
- Slow Dancing Society ‘Lilacs’ Reviewd at The Burning Ear
- AWMA ‘Sterling Hayden and the Great Nobility’ Reviewed at Overblown