Excerpt: “Perth-based act Toby Richardson has given us a rootsy, upbeat and light song intended to get you dancing. It is definitely a good effort with reliable funk rhythms, but a little cluttered and the literal intentions give it a cheesy, overbearing quality. The second bridge solos are forced and under played by the continuing rhythm sucking away the tepid cohesion of the song thus far. What’s more, the guitar is not impressive enough to stand up like it does. Ultimately, ’King of all the Moves’ is a childishly simple and repetitive song which does not truthfully go anywhere, but it will likely make you move a little bit, whether or not you want to, is the question.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Stunning New Kramies Video Featured in Billboard Magazine!
- Three Hidden Shoal Albums in Textura’s Best of 2018!
- New Chloe March Single, ‘Snow Bird’
- REW<< “Conversation Arctique” EP Out Now!
- Pledge and Get Slow Dancing Society’s “The Dusk Recital” on Vinyl!
- Kramies “Of all the Places Been & Everything the End” Reviewed at A Decouvrir Absolument
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘ La Bete Et La Belle’ Reviewed at Dark Life Experience
- Todd Tobias & Chloe March “Amialluma” Reviewed by Craig Laurance Gidney
- Kramies “Of All The Places Been & Everything The End” Reviewed at Americana UK
- Moonchy & Tobias Reviewed at Here Comes The Flood