“Amidst lots of the records I get to review, there are quite a few which breathe some fresh air in form of a power song. Pat Moonchy and Todd Tobias come with an album that can be put into many files: a psychedelic folk, singer/songwriter power pop, atmospheric pop. All this falls into place when we start listening to those short and delightful songs, sung by Pat with a childlike magic in her voice and sure shot music of Todd which blend together nicely. The fact that this album is a form of compendium, a phrasebook to use whenever it feels like to relish the softness and gentleness of this humble soundtrack for every day use.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Paraphon “Soviet Cities on the Moon”
- Rewilding Feature at Anchorage Press
- Karl Blau & The World of Dust – “Blue Herons” Split 7″
- Brief Conversations: An Interview with Markus Mehr
- Liminal Drifter “Connected” Out Now!