“i’ve covered dutch singer/songwriter kramies a couple times, and his latest release, ‘forets antiques’, is an intimate live recording from a performance in france. i’ve always enjoyed kramies’ music, which is generally subtly produced, but i think that this warmly recorded live set, stripped to the most basic solo performance elements, shows off his talent for sad, romantic song craft best of all. you can tell that the crowd is hanging on the performance. it includes one previously unreleased tune, called ‘ireland’.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Gorgeous New Single from Chloe March!
- Chloe March featured in The Epileptic Gibbon’s Best of 2017!
- Summon the Birds “Blood Love” Out Now (Vinyl, Digital)
- Kramies Interview on Behind the Scene
- Summon the Birds in This Week’s RTRFM Sound Selection
- Chloe March “Blood-Red Spark” Reviewed at Textura
- Chloe March ‘Calypso Wants’ in Underground of Happiness Best of 2017
- Chloe March “Blood-Red Spark” Reviewed at Music Won’t Save You
- Slow Dancing Society ‘Lilacs’ Reviewd at The Burning Ear
- AWMA ‘Sterling Hayden and the Great Nobility’ Reviewed at Overblown