“This heavy, atmospheric piece of instrumental work takes the best elements from doom, shoegaze, sludge and post-rock and morphs it all together with thick guitar riffs, distorted bass and haunting synths. Opener, Underslung builds towards a plateau of triumphant sounds in classic post-rock fashion, while closer, Endo Turn is thick with imagery – the incessant drone and synth making for an incredibly eerie vibe. There’s a real density in the ambience of these four tracks, similar in some ways to the likes of Tim Hecker’s Ravedeath, 1972, and as such, certainly deserves to be heard. – 4.5/5″
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- “Amialluma” in CFUV Top 30
- New Kramies Track Premiered at Culture Collide
- Isophene Joins the Hidden Shoal Family, Debut Album Out in October
- Liminal Drifter Riding the US Radio Charts!
- Alpha Hall ‘Rains’ Single & Video