Want to talk to someone at Hidden Shoal? We’d love to hear from you! If you’re inquiring about licensing some of our wonderful music then please provide some basic details about your project and the track(s) you wish to use. We’re also always happy to pitch music if you don’t have any specific tracks in mind as yet. We’ll be sure to get back to you straight away and can turn licenses around as quickly as your project requires.
Same thing goes for media and general enquiries – hit us up below and we’ll hit you back!
We are currently listening to demos so please feel free to send us some music. We do ask that you consider the kinds of music we release and that you also understand who we are and how we work. Please be sure to include a download link as well as a streaming option. We prefer to listen to whole releases rather than select songs. We do try to listen to everything we get sent but sadly we cannot get back to everyone who sends us music (not without inventing new hours in the day).
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Markus Mehr’s “Dyschronia” in ACL’s Best of 2017
- Kramies In Studio Performance on CPR Radio
- Hidden Shoal Artists Featured in Scene Point Blank’s “Pass The Mic”
- Three Questions With Target Archery
- Fantastic Liminal Drifter Interview with Kylie Sturgess
- Chloe March “Blood-Red Spark” Reviewed at Music Won’t Save You
- Slow Dancing Society ‘Lilacs’ Reviewd at The Burning Ear
- AWMA ‘Sterling Hayden and the Great Nobility’ Reviewed at Overblown
- Willem Gator “Locked-In Syndrome” Reviewed at Wicked Style
- Willem Gator “Locked-In Syndrome” Reviewed at Global Music Magazine