Want to talk to someone at Hidden Shoal? We’d love to hear from you! If you’re inquiring about licensing some of our wonderful music then please provide some basic details about your project and the track(s) you wish to use. We’re also always happy to pitch music if you don’t have any specific tracks in mind as yet. We’ll be sure to get back to you straight away and can turn licenses around as quickly as your project requires.
Same thing goes for media and general enquiries – hit us up below and we’ll hit you back!
We are currently listening to demos so please feel free to send us some music. We do ask that you consider the kinds of music we release and that you also understand who we are and how we work. Please be sure to include a download link as well as a streaming option. We prefer to listen to whole releases rather than select songs. We do try to listen to everything we get sent but sadly we cannot get back to everyone who sends us music (not without inventing new hours in the day).
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Craig Hallsworth Announced for RTRFM’s In The Pines!
- Joe Sampson, Nathaniel Rateliff & Devotchka to Play Refugee Benefit
- New Washington Hebrew Single – Stream and Download!
- Washington Hebrew (aka Michael Kentoff of The Caribbean) Signs to Hidden Shoal!
- Slow Dancing Society Vinyl & Digital Debut Reissue Out Now!
- Craig Hallsworth “What’s The Story With This Hole?” Reviewed at Luna Kafe
- Joe Sampson “Chansons de Parade” Reviewed at Luna Kafe
- Slow Dancing Society “The Wagers of Love and Their Songs from the Witching Hour” Reviewed at Hypnagogue
- Slow Dancing Society ‘Radiance’ Reviewed at The Sunday Experience
- Todd Tobias “Gila Man” Reviewed at Festival Info