The incredibly inspirational story of paraplegic surfer Pascale Honore by the wonderful filmmaker Mark Tipple was recently released. The short doco features the perfectly matched song ‘Halfway House’ by Hidden Shoal’s Apricot Rail. The video was chosen as a Vimeo Staff Pick and has been picked up by news networks across the US and Europe, not to mention going viral online. Wonderful stuff! Check out the video below.
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- REW<< “Salix Babylonica” EP Out Now
- Slow Dancing Society’s “The Dream Council” Out Now
- Chloe March Nominated for Independent Music Award!
- New REW<< Single ‘Salix Amygdaloides’, EP Out In May
- New Slow Dancing Society Single, Album in April
- Kramies ‘Of All The Places Been’ Reviewed at Fuzzy Logic
- Chloe March ‘Snow Bird’ Reviewed at Trust The Doc
- Alpha Hall “Omens” Reviewed at Forte
- Kramies “Of all the Places Been & Everything the End” Reviewed at A Decouvrir Absolument
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘ La Bete Et La Belle’ Reviewed at Dark Life Experience