The incredibly inspirational story of paraplegic surfer Pascale Honore by the wonderful filmmaker Mark Tipple was recently released. The short doco features the perfectly matched song ‘Halfway House’ by Hidden Shoal’s Apricot Rail. The video was chosen as a Vimeo Staff Pick and has been picked up by news networks across the US and Europe, not to mention going viral online. Wonderful stuff! Check out the video below.
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Stunning New Kramies Video Featured in Billboard Magazine!
- Three Hidden Shoal Albums in Textura’s Best of 2018!
- New Chloe March Single, ‘Snow Bird’
- REW<< “Conversation Arctique” EP Out Now!
- Pledge and Get Slow Dancing Society’s “The Dusk Recital” on Vinyl!
- Kramies “Of all the Places Been & Everything the End” Reviewed at A Decouvrir Absolument
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘ La Bete Et La Belle’ Reviewed at Dark Life Experience
- Todd Tobias & Chloe March “Amialluma” Reviewed by Craig Laurance Gidney
- Kramies “Of All The Places Been & Everything The End” Reviewed at Americana UK
- Moonchy & Tobias Reviewed at Here Comes The Flood