“Beautifully elegant, steeled in mournful bitter sweet solemn whilst graced and adored in a classicist crafting, amid the hurly burly madness of pop, silently withdrawn in a quiet place shivered and shy sits the hidden lair of Antonymes. A new album about to break cover on the ever adored hidden shoal imprint by the name ‘(for now we see) through a glass dimly’ from which, sent ahead on scouting duties, appears the mournfully touched ‘towards tragedy and dissolution’. Aided and assisted by various members of the Auteurs and Field Rotation, this heart heavy tear stained mosaic serenades in solemn reflection, rendered frozen between hope and regret, above the maudlin and melancholic crawl of the shyly trembled key braids hover fretful strings in sympathetic fear and caution, the effect so tenderly bruised and vulnerable you feel the urge to rest a supportive arm around its fragile and failing shoulder.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Stunning New Kramies Video Featured in Billboard Magazine!
- Three Hidden Shoal Albums in Textura’s Best of 2018!
- New Chloe March Single, ‘Snow Bird’
- REW<< “Conversation Arctique” EP Out Now!
- Pledge and Get Slow Dancing Society’s “The Dusk Recital” on Vinyl!
- Kramies “Of all the Places Been & Everything the End” Reviewed at A Decouvrir Absolument
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘ La Bete Et La Belle’ Reviewed at Dark Life Experience
- Todd Tobias & Chloe March “Amialluma” Reviewed by Craig Laurance Gidney
- Kramies “Of All The Places Been & Everything The End” Reviewed at Americana UK
- Moonchy & Tobias Reviewed at Here Comes The Flood