“Beautifully elegant, steeled in mournful bitter sweet solemn whilst graced and adored in a classicist crafting, amid the hurly burly madness of pop, silently withdrawn in a quiet place shivered and shy sits the hidden lair of Antonymes. A new album about to break cover on the ever adored hidden shoal imprint by the name ‘(for now we see) through a glass dimly’ from which, sent ahead on scouting duties, appears the mournfully touched ‘towards tragedy and dissolution’. Aided and assisted by various members of the Auteurs and Field Rotation, this heart heavy tear stained mosaic serenades in solemn reflection, rendered frozen between hope and regret, above the maudlin and melancholic crawl of the shyly trembled key braids hover fretful strings in sympathetic fear and caution, the effect so tenderly bruised and vulnerable you feel the urge to rest a supportive arm around its fragile and failing shoulder.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Hidden Shoal in Textura’s Ten Favourite Labels of 2018 List!
- New REW<< Single and Video, EP Soon!
- Christopher Sky “Vastness” Out Now (Digital and Vinyl)
- Isophene’s “Reverbatory” Lands in CJSW Top 5!
- New Moonchy & Tobias Music Video
- Erik Nilsson “The Imperfect Tense” Reviewed at EtherReal
- Kramies ‘The Hill Dweller’ Reviewed at Culture Collide
- Lunar Landscape “The Infinite Pleasure of Being” Reviewed at The Joy of Violent Movement
- Markus Mehr “Liquid Empires” Reviewed at A Closer Listen
- Kramies “Of All the Places Been & Everything the End” Reviewed at The Grey Lantern