“This song was a nice juxtaposition against the previous on the list. In another world we are whipped off by the winds to a new environment and already charmed by its surroundings. I felt overwhelmed by the imagery, such was its power. Like finding a fascinating painting in an art gallery, you just cannot tear yourself away. Multi-faceted, layered, textured and dextrous. Chloë March reminds me a lot of Sarah Barker from Zero 7 fame. There is a sexual tension which emerges as she leads us through a hole in the old garden wall “I’m not sure I want this at all, but light is flooding through you”. Like a fine meal, everything is considered and delicately plated up, from the keys to the bass to the vocals. Achieving what is, in my opinion, a great song.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- New Erik Nilsson EP – “Music For”
- Chloe March’s “Starlings & Crows” in the Curve Ball Top 30 for 2020
- Chloe March’s “Starlings & Crows” in Textura’s Top 10 of 2020!
- Bento – ‘Moon’ (Glanko Remix)
- New Series of Works from Erik Nilsson