“All things being well there should be a peppering of hidden shoal loveliness across these particular missive, if not later tonight, then certainly throughout the course of the week. For now, a little something we tripped across, from AWMA who I do believe we’ve mentioned in passing in earlier dispatches. This be ‘Sterling Hayden and the Great Nobility’ – something I guess you could rightly describe as a slow burning brooding titan, a nine-and-a-half-minute head tripping colossus freefalling initially into the hallowed terrains of Godspeed, the atmospherics shifting sublimely through the gears from a Montgomery-esque starting point to delicately press on the pedal and subtly surge into kosmick currents in a very Sennen meets Seeland via Dark Captain Light Captain way.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Liminal Drifter ‘Child’s Play’ – New Single!
- Battlestations “Splinters, Vol. I: Tremor” Out Now
- Willem Gator “Fragments Vol. 1″ EP Out Now!
- Summon the Birds ‘Losing My Religion’ (R.E.M. Cover)
- New Single from Forthcoming Memorybell Album
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fifty3 Musings on Music
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fresh on the Net
- Chloe March “Starlings and Crows” In Best of Mark Griffin’s Best of 2020
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at Keys and Chords
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at MPodia