“All things being well there should be a peppering of hidden shoal loveliness across these particular missive, if not later tonight, then certainly throughout the course of the week. For now, a little something we tripped across, from AWMA who I do believe we’ve mentioned in passing in earlier dispatches. This be ‘Sterling Hayden and the Great Nobility’ – something I guess you could rightly describe as a slow burning brooding titan, a nine-and-a-half-minute head tripping colossus freefalling initially into the hallowed terrains of Godspeed, the atmospherics shifting sublimely through the gears from a Montgomery-esque starting point to delicately press on the pedal and subtly surge into kosmick currents in a very Sennen meets Seeland via Dark Captain Light Captain way.”
- Moonchy & Tobias “Wild Eye” Out Now!
- New Moonchy & Tobias Single – ‘Shangri La’
- Erik Nilsson “Recollage (Reworked)” Release
- New Apricot Rail Track and Upcoming Show
- Willem Gator “The Encyclopedia of Failure” Out Now!
- Willem Gator “Encyclopedia of Failure” Reviewed at Europa e Cultura Electronica
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Neufutur
- Kramies ‘4:44am’ Reviewed at Queen City Sounds and Art
- Kramies ‘Ohio I’ll Be Fine’ Reviewed at Atwood Magazine
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Vents Magazine