Excerpt: “Perth-based act Toby Richardson has given us a rootsy, upbeat and light song intended to get you dancing. It is definitely a good effort with reliable funk rhythms, but a little cluttered and the literal intentions give it a cheesy, overbearing quality. The second bridge solos are forced and under played by the continuing rhythm sucking away the tepid cohesion of the song thus far. What’s more, the guitar is not impressive enough to stand up like it does. Ultimately, ’King of all the Moves’ is a childishly simple and repetitive song which does not truthfully go anywhere, but it will likely make you move a little bit, whether or not you want to, is the question.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Liminal Drifter ‘Child’s Play’ – New Single!
- Battlestations “Splinters, Vol. I: Tremor” Out Now
- Willem Gator “Fragments Vol. 1″ EP Out Now!
- Summon the Birds ‘Losing My Religion’ (R.E.M. Cover)
- New Single from Forthcoming Memorybell Album
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fifty3 Musings on Music
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fresh on the Net
- Chloe March “Starlings and Crows” In Best of Mark Griffin’s Best of 2020
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at Keys and Chords
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at MPodia