Excerpt: “Richardson is sort of a Robert Pollard-styled musician, but here’s also glimpses of J Mascis’ guitar sound. Musically Evergreen is psychedelic, lo-fi, indie-rock, with a touch of late 1960s/early 1970s fuzzed and dirty psychedelic blues-rock. Jimi Hendrix comes to mind. Beefheart is mentioned in the press sheets. Along with Sebadoh, Pavement, and the aforementioned Pollard and Mascis, this makes sort of a schizophrenic mixture. But, it’s for sure an exciting blend.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Chloe March “Starlings & Crows” Out Now!
- Memorybell ‘Day Glides After You’ Live Performance
- The Slanted City Debut Out Now!
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at Louder Than War
- Target Archery Feature Album at RTRFM