Excerpt: “Although not as heavy or metal-leaning as Black Mountain, there’s a certain stoner pop feeling on the opener ‘I Waste the Sea’ with more muscle and brawn tossed in halfway through. Meanwhile, the airy, spacey ‘People Leave Heaven’ also shines quite nicely with its subtle nod to The Smiths. Perhaps the first real highlight is the strong, powerful nugget ‘Nil By Rote’. The band’s knack for crafting brilliant melodies is also apparent on ‘Yoshkar-ola Song’… the record returns to life with a delicate but delicious title track, resembling Explosions In the Sky.”
- Moonchy & Tobias “Wild Eye” Out Now!
- New Moonchy & Tobias Single – ‘Shangri La’
- Erik Nilsson “Recollage (Reworked)” Release
- New Apricot Rail Track and Upcoming Show
- Willem Gator “The Encyclopedia of Failure” Out Now!
- Willem Gator “Encyclopedia of Failure” Reviewed at Europa e Cultura Electronica
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Neufutur
- Kramies ‘4:44am’ Reviewed at Queen City Sounds and Art
- Kramies ‘Ohio I’ll Be Fine’ Reviewed at Atwood Magazine
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Vents Magazine