Excerpt: “Last month I raved about The Slow Beings’ single choice from this album, ‘I Waste The Sea’… We Know Why The Earth Moves‘s opening track still is a nice song, but is now stretched out into a 6-minute-piece – twice its single edit length. It’s a cool opener… The neatly titled We Know Why The Earth Moves holds 10 songs of sparkling indie pop/rock. Magnificent and grand, yet down to earth in sound and attitude. A fine combination of tip-toe and slack… ‘Yoshkar-ola Song’, ‘People Leave Heaven’, ‘Carson Dyle’, ‘The Happy Few’ and the title track are among many fine moments from a strong debut.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Memorybell “No Anchor” Out Now
- Liminal Drifter ‘Child’s Play’ – New Single!
- Battlestations “Splinters, Vol. I: Tremor” Out Now
- Willem Gator “Fragments Vol. 1″ EP Out Now!
- Summon the Birds ‘Losing My Religion’ (R.E.M. Cover)
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fifty3 Musings on Music
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fresh on the Net
- Chloe March “Starlings and Crows” In Best of Mark Griffin’s Best of 2020
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at Keys and Chords
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at MPodia