Excerpt: “Last month I raved about The Slow Beings’ single choice from this album, ‘I Waste The Sea’… We Know Why The Earth Moves‘s opening track still is a nice song, but is now stretched out into a 6-minute-piece – twice its single edit length. It’s a cool opener… The neatly titled We Know Why The Earth Moves holds 10 songs of sparkling indie pop/rock. Magnificent and grand, yet down to earth in sound and attitude. A fine combination of tip-toe and slack… ‘Yoshkar-ola Song’, ‘People Leave Heaven’, ‘Carson Dyle’, ‘The Happy Few’ and the title track are among many fine moments from a strong debut.”
- New Moonchy & Tobias Single – ‘Shangri La’
- Erik Nilsson “Recollage (Reworked)” Release
- New Apricot Rail Track and Upcoming Show
- Willem Gator “The Encyclopedia of Failure” Out Now!
- Liminal Drifter “Cortisol 22” Out Now!
- Willem Gator “Encyclopedia of Failure” Reviewed at Europa e Cultura Electronica
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Neufutur
- Kramies ‘4:44am’ Reviewed at Queen City Sounds and Art
- Kramies ‘Ohio I’ll Be Fine’ Reviewed at Atwood Magazine
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Vents Magazine