Excerpt: “Like many of WA’s indie rock bands, the emphasis in The Slow Beings’ sound is on melody and beauty rather than heavy rock and glitz, like the Shins and the Panics before them… The high point of the album, and the song everyone raves about, is ‘I Waste The Sea’. Its mash of Weezer-style rock and nonsensical lyrics nods to At The Drive-In, before becoming psychedelic half-way through… We Know Why The Earth Moves… will please those who like indie pop-rock blends without the electro-frills that have adorned much of the scene lately. It dishes up folk and garage in just-palatable sized pieces.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Liminal Drifter ‘Child’s Play’ – New Single!
- Battlestations “Splinters, Vol. I: Tremor” Out Now
- Willem Gator “Fragments Vol. 1″ EP Out Now!
- Summon the Birds ‘Losing My Religion’ (R.E.M. Cover)
- New Single from Forthcoming Memorybell Album
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fifty3 Musings on Music
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fresh on the Net
- Chloe March “Starlings and Crows” In Best of Mark Griffin’s Best of 2020
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at Keys and Chords
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at MPodia