Excerpt: “Like many of WA’s indie rock bands, the emphasis in The Slow Beings’ sound is on melody and beauty rather than heavy rock and glitz, like the Shins and the Panics before them… The high point of the album, and the song everyone raves about, is ‘I Waste The Sea’. Its mash of Weezer-style rock and nonsensical lyrics nods to At The Drive-In, before becoming psychedelic half-way through… We Know Why The Earth Moves… will please those who like indie pop-rock blends without the electro-frills that have adorned much of the scene lately. It dishes up folk and garage in just-palatable sized pieces.”
- Moonchy & Tobias “Wild Eye” Out Now!
- New Moonchy & Tobias Single – ‘Shangri La’
- Erik Nilsson “Recollage (Reworked)” Release
- New Apricot Rail Track and Upcoming Show
- Willem Gator “The Encyclopedia of Failure” Out Now!
- Willem Gator “Encyclopedia of Failure” Reviewed at Europa e Cultura Electronica
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Neufutur
- Kramies ‘4:44am’ Reviewed at Queen City Sounds and Art
- Kramies ‘Ohio I’ll Be Fine’ Reviewed at Atwood Magazine
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Vents Magazine