Excerpt: “the toughest music I’ve heard from the Hidden Shoal label so far… In ‘I Waste The Sea”s rear window there’s both grunge (Nirvana) and Britpop (Blur), and maybe also traces from New Zealand’s 1980s Kiwi pop scene. It’s a powerful song with a nice pop hook… makes me excited to hear what’s to come.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Liminal Drifter ‘Child’s Play’ – New Single!
- Battlestations “Splinters, Vol. I: Tremor” Out Now
- Willem Gator “Fragments Vol. 1″ EP Out Now!
- Summon the Birds ‘Losing My Religion’ (R.E.M. Cover)
- New Single from Forthcoming Memorybell Album
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fifty3 Musings on Music
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fresh on the Net
- Chloe March “Starlings and Crows” In Best of Mark Griffin’s Best of 2020
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at Keys and Chords
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at MPodia