“This is one of the nicer breezes to blow across the Burlington indie-rock scene this year. The tunes on this five-song mini-album have a poppy yet forceful aggression that hooks you from the start. Lakes and Ponds pulls influences out of the 1980s post-punk scene, echoing The Chameleons with the wall of chiming guitars or Sonic Youth with the tangled feedback combed out. It’s a sweet 25-minute drive.”
- New Kramies Single and Video, ‘Ohio, I’ll Be Fine’
- New Single From The Slanted City, “The Field” EP Soon
- Liminal Drifter ‘Cut Out’ – New Single!
- Otinget’s Brilliant Debut Album Out Now!
- The World of Dust “True Sound” Out Now!
- Otinget ‘The Greatest Thing That Never Happened’ Reviewed at Various Small Flames
- Otinget ‘The Greatest Thing That Never Happened’ Reviewed at The Revue
- Memorybell “No Anchor” Reviewed at Echoes and Dust
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘Foglia di Te’ Reviewed at Tonic Grain
- Chloe March “Starlings & Crows” Reviewed at Ondarock