“This is one of the nicer breezes to blow across the Burlington indie-rock scene this year. The tunes on this five-song mini-album have a poppy yet forceful aggression that hooks you from the start. Lakes and Ponds pulls influences out of the 1980s post-punk scene, echoing The Chameleons with the wall of chiming guitars or Sonic Youth with the tangled feedback combed out. It’s a sweet 25-minute drive.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Memorybell ‘Day Glides After You’ Live Performance
- The Slanted City Debut Out Now!
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at Louder Than War
- Target Archery Feature Album at RTRFM
- New Chloe March Single – ‘Remember That Sky’