“Like the indie-rock greats, like The Mountain Goats or Beck, that shy away from the usual boring blathering that the genre usually resonates like a homeless stench, [The] Caseworker deviate from a cut-and-paste formula for great results. On their new album ‘Voices Out There’, you can expect introverted, personal lyrics crossed over with skyline hooks and melodies. I can’t quite tell if their music is catchy, but its certainly interesting. There are some points that are better to just quietly skip over, but for the most part, tracks such as ‘Dependance Day’ and ‘Notes From the Summer’ capture the listeners attention with a reason.”
- New Kramies Single and Video, ‘Ohio, I’ll Be Fine’
- New Single From The Slanted City, “The Field” EP Soon
- Liminal Drifter ‘Cut Out’ – New Single!
- Otinget’s Brilliant Debut Album Out Now!
- The World of Dust “True Sound” Out Now!
- Otinget ‘The Greatest Thing That Never Happened’ Reviewed at Various Small Flames
- Otinget ‘The Greatest Thing That Never Happened’ Reviewed at The Revue
- Memorybell “No Anchor” Reviewed at Echoes and Dust
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘Foglia di Te’ Reviewed at Tonic Grain
- Chloe March “Starlings & Crows” Reviewed at Ondarock