“Typically turned in the high calibre sonic intimacy that we’ve come to love and adore from the hidden shoal imprint, this be from Target Archery, the second single (‘soujourn’) therein from a newly peeled set due to arrive shortly by the name ‘clock of the long now’. Target Archery, for the uninitiated among you, is the solo project of Ambrose Knock, who in a parallel musical life cobbles together svelte sonic sweetness in the guise of Apricot Rail who one time or another used to adore these pages to much swooning fondness. Measured in his trademark softening detail, ‘soujourn’ is delicately spirited away in a quietly blossoming and picturesque shyness, harvested upon undulating rustic cascades and the lolloping drift of a sun speckled lilting ramble, it fizzes with a softly wakening joyous dizziness whose advancing homecoming dimpling collides perfectly at the 2.00 point momentarily elevated by a tingling rush of feel good bliss haloed euphoria.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Connected View ‘Dark Dogs’ – New Track and Music Video
- Gorgeous New Single from Chloe March!
- Chloe March featured in The Epileptic Gibbon’s Best of 2017!
- Summon the Birds “Blood Love” Out Now (Vinyl, Digital)
- Kramies Interview on Behind the Scene
- Summon the Birds “Blood Love” Reviewed at Emerging Indie Bands
- Summon the Birds “Blood Love” Reviewed at Half-Life Music
- Chloe March “Blood-Red Spark” Reviewed at Textura
- Chloe March ‘Calypso Wants’ in Underground of Happiness Best of 2017
- Chloe March “Blood-Red Spark” Reviewed at Music Won’t Save You