Excerpt: “At its best it has an elegance and poignancy that is really beautiful… ‘First Cell, First Love’ has a relentless tick-tocking guitar figure that gives it a sense of its own brief mortality… beautiful in its simplicity even if it’s relentlessly sombre. Final track ‘The Rattle In Our Throats’ has a sweeping, melancholic grandeur which never threatens to turn into bombast, but is almost enough to induce tears.”[sic]
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Moonchy & Tobias “Wild Eye” Out Now!
- New Moonchy & Tobias Single – ‘Shangri La’
- Erik Nilsson “Recollage (Reworked)” Release
- New Apricot Rail Track and Upcoming Show
- Willem Gator “The Encyclopedia of Failure” Out Now!
- Willem Gator “Encyclopedia of Failure” Reviewed at Europa e Cultura Electronica
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Neufutur
- Kramies ‘4:44am’ Reviewed at Queen City Sounds and Art
- Kramies ‘Ohio I’ll Be Fine’ Reviewed at Atwood Magazine
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Vents Magazine