Excerpt: “At its best it has an elegance and poignancy that is really beautiful… ‘First Cell, First Love’ has a relentless tick-tocking guitar figure that gives it a sense of its own brief mortality… beautiful in its simplicity even if it’s relentlessly sombre. Final track ‘The Rattle In Our Throats’ has a sweeping, melancholic grandeur which never threatens to turn into bombast, but is almost enough to induce tears.”[sic]
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Liminal Drifter ‘Child’s Play’ – New Single!
- Battlestations “Splinters, Vol. I: Tremor” Out Now
- Willem Gator “Fragments Vol. 1″ EP Out Now!
- Summon the Birds ‘Losing My Religion’ (R.E.M. Cover)
- New Single from Forthcoming Memorybell Album
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fifty3 Musings on Music
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fresh on the Net
- Chloe March “Starlings and Crows” In Best of Mark Griffin’s Best of 2020
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at Keys and Chords
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at MPodia