Excerpt (translated from the Italian): “The Australian label Hidden Shoal here confirms its cult reputation as a visionary in the discovery of new artists committed to exploring post-rock… Sleeping Me explores many nuances in the music, focusing on the subtle reflection and expansion of time… An excellent debut and a lovely new discovery in the vast constellation of instrumental acts, using melancholy and sensitivity without being overburdened with pathos.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Liminal Drifter ‘Child’s Play’ – New Single!
- Battlestations “Splinters, Vol. I: Tremor” Out Now
- Willem Gator “Fragments Vol. 1″ EP Out Now!
- Summon the Birds ‘Losing My Religion’ (R.E.M. Cover)
- New Single from Forthcoming Memorybell Album
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fifty3 Musings on Music
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fresh on the Net
- Chloe March “Starlings and Crows” In Best of Mark Griffin’s Best of 2020
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at Keys and Chords
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at MPodia