Excerpt (translated from the Italian): “The Australian label Hidden Shoal here confirms its cult reputation as a visionary in the discovery of new artists committed to exploring post-rock… Sleeping Me explores many nuances in the music, focusing on the subtle reflection and expansion of time… An excellent debut and a lovely new discovery in the vast constellation of instrumental acts, using melancholy and sensitivity without being overburdened with pathos.”
- New Kramies Single and Video, ‘Ohio, I’ll Be Fine’
- New Single From The Slanted City, “The Field” EP Soon
- Liminal Drifter ‘Cut Out’ – New Single!
- Otinget’s Brilliant Debut Album Out Now!
- The World of Dust “True Sound” Out Now!
- Otinget ‘The Greatest Thing That Never Happened’ Reviewed at Various Small Flames
- Otinget ‘The Greatest Thing That Never Happened’ Reviewed at The Revue
- Memorybell “No Anchor” Reviewed at Echoes and Dust
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘Foglia di Te’ Reviewed at Tonic Grain
- Chloe March “Starlings & Crows” Reviewed at Ondarock