Excerpt: “every time I have put this record on I have gotten sleepy. Not in that good laid back way, but in the way you get when you can’t sleep out of fear of the dark, but still want to close your tired eyes. Cradlesongs delivers soundscapes that are by all means elegant and beautiful shoegazing ambient. Or, more correctly, instrumental introvert guitar-based slow dreamy ambient. But there is a disturbed suppressed feeling in all the pretty tones. Like the idyllic soundscapes conceal the most terrible entity. And I keep waiting for the noise that never comes… an elegant album.”
- New Kramies Single and Video, ‘Ohio, I’ll Be Fine’
- New Single From The Slanted City, “The Field” EP Soon
- Liminal Drifter ‘Cut Out’ – New Single!
- Otinget’s Brilliant Debut Album Out Now!
- The World of Dust “True Sound” Out Now!
- Otinget ‘The Greatest Thing That Never Happened’ Reviewed at Various Small Flames
- Otinget ‘The Greatest Thing That Never Happened’ Reviewed at The Revue
- Memorybell “No Anchor” Reviewed at Echoes and Dust
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘Foglia di Te’ Reviewed at Tonic Grain
- Chloe March “Starlings & Crows” Reviewed at Ondarock