Excerpt: “every time I have put this record on I have gotten sleepy. Not in that good laid back way, but in the way you get when you can’t sleep out of fear of the dark, but still want to close your tired eyes. Cradlesongs delivers soundscapes that are by all means elegant and beautiful shoegazing ambient. Or, more correctly, instrumental introvert guitar-based slow dreamy ambient. But there is a disturbed suppressed feeling in all the pretty tones. Like the idyllic soundscapes conceal the most terrible entity. And I keep waiting for the noise that never comes… an elegant album.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- REW<< “Salix Babylonica” EP Out Now
- Slow Dancing Society’s “The Dream Council” Out Now
- Chloe March Nominated for Independent Music Award!
- New REW<< Single ‘Salix Amygdaloides’, EP Out In May
- New Slow Dancing Society Single, Album in April