Excerpt: “superb debut disc… Moving from balladesque pieces that showcase McEvoy’s straightforward playing blended with a restrained electronic hand to deeply processed ambient washes where the guitar takes on a set of new identities… an easy, engaging listen that glides through this borderland and takes the listener along for the ride… you wait right along with him, and the next step always seems right… It’s artists like Sleeping Me, and his guitar-based stablemates, that keep me looking toward Hidden Shoal for intriguing new work. Cradlesongs is a Hypnagogue Highly Recommended CD.”
- New Kramies Single and Video, ‘Ohio, I’ll Be Fine’
- New Single From The Slanted City, “The Field” EP Soon
- Liminal Drifter ‘Cut Out’ – New Single!
- Otinget’s Brilliant Debut Album Out Now!
- The World of Dust “True Sound” Out Now!
- Otinget ‘The Greatest Thing That Never Happened’ Reviewed at Various Small Flames
- Otinget ‘The Greatest Thing That Never Happened’ Reviewed at The Revue
- Memorybell “No Anchor” Reviewed at Echoes and Dust
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘Foglia di Te’ Reviewed at Tonic Grain
- Chloe March “Starlings & Crows” Reviewed at Ondarock