Excerpt: “Superior and thoughtful math rock from this Danish band. You might expect it to be thrilling and visceral (and it is) but it’s the unexpected details that get me. Like the beautiful pop thrust of ‘Belongings’, the organ wash and intertwining guitar melodies of ‘First Cause’, the itchy percussion on ‘Fast Cars, Clean Bodies’. And overall the restraint.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Moonchy & Tobias “Wild Eye” Out Now!
- New Moonchy & Tobias Single – ‘Shangri La’
- Erik Nilsson “Recollage (Reworked)” Release
- New Apricot Rail Track and Upcoming Show
- Willem Gator “The Encyclopedia of Failure” Out Now!
- Willem Gator “Encyclopedia of Failure” Reviewed at Europa e Cultura Electronica
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Neufutur
- Kramies ‘4:44am’ Reviewed at Queen City Sounds and Art
- Kramies ‘Ohio I’ll Be Fine’ Reviewed at Atwood Magazine
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Vents Magazine