Excerpt: “Formed in 2001, it is only now that Swedish quartet Salli Lunn are releasing their debut LP; averaging over five and half minutes each, Heresy & Rite’s eight tracks are, at their core, studies in spectral rock. Front-man Lasse Skjold Bertelsen sings well in English, but his lyrics are frequently overshadowed by the arresting instrumental lines they nestle in… the highlights here are the vast soundscapes; the sonic scree of ‘The First Cause’, crumbling post-rock spire of ‘Parachutes Forever’ and ‘Fast Cars, Clean Bodies’ towering peaks of bass and guitar. You might need a Sherpa to get through it, but the view from the top is magnificent.”
- New Kramies Single and Video, ‘Ohio, I’ll Be Fine’
- New Single From The Slanted City, “The Field” EP Soon
- Liminal Drifter ‘Cut Out’ – New Single!
- Otinget’s Brilliant Debut Album Out Now!
- The World of Dust “True Sound” Out Now!
- Otinget ‘The Greatest Thing That Never Happened’ Reviewed at Various Small Flames
- Otinget ‘The Greatest Thing That Never Happened’ Reviewed at The Revue
- Memorybell “No Anchor” Reviewed at Echoes and Dust
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘Foglia di Te’ Reviewed at Tonic Grain
- Chloe March “Starlings & Crows” Reviewed at Ondarock