Excerpt: “Formed in 2001, it is only now that Swedish quartet Salli Lunn are releasing their debut LP; averaging over five and half minutes each, Heresy & Rite’s eight tracks are, at their core, studies in spectral rock. Front-man Lasse Skjold Bertelsen sings well in English, but his lyrics are frequently overshadowed by the arresting instrumental lines they nestle in… the highlights here are the vast soundscapes; the sonic scree of ‘The First Cause’, crumbling post-rock spire of ‘Parachutes Forever’ and ‘Fast Cars, Clean Bodies’ towering peaks of bass and guitar. You might need a Sherpa to get through it, but the view from the top is magnificent.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Moonchy & Tobias “Wild Eye” Out Now!
- New Moonchy & Tobias Single – ‘Shangri La’
- Erik Nilsson “Recollage (Reworked)” Release
- New Apricot Rail Track and Upcoming Show
- Willem Gator “The Encyclopedia of Failure” Out Now!
- Willem Gator “Encyclopedia of Failure” Reviewed at Europa e Cultura Electronica
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Neufutur
- Kramies ‘4:44am’ Reviewed at Queen City Sounds and Art
- Kramies ‘Ohio I’ll Be Fine’ Reviewed at Atwood Magazine
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Vents Magazine