Excerpt: “Formed in 2001, it is only now that Swedish quartet Salli Lunn are releasing their debut LP; averaging over five and half minutes each, Heresy & Rite’s eight tracks are, at their core, studies in spectral rock. Front-man Lasse Skjold Bertelsen sings well in English, but his lyrics are frequently overshadowed by the arresting instrumental lines they nestle in… the highlights here are the vast soundscapes; the sonic scree of ‘The First Cause’, crumbling post-rock spire of ‘Parachutes Forever’ and ‘Fast Cars, Clean Bodies’ towering peaks of bass and guitar. You might need a Sherpa to get through it, but the view from the top is magnificent.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Liminal Drifter ‘Child’s Play’ – New Single!
- Battlestations “Splinters, Vol. I: Tremor” Out Now
- Willem Gator “Fragments Vol. 1″ EP Out Now!
- Summon the Birds ‘Losing My Religion’ (R.E.M. Cover)
- New Single from Forthcoming Memorybell Album
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fifty3 Musings on Music
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fresh on the Net
- Chloe March “Starlings and Crows” In Best of Mark Griffin’s Best of 2020
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at Keys and Chords
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at MPodia