Exceprt: “Salli Lunn has generated some formidable buzz in the blogosphere… Heresy & Rite is a damn good listen. What Salli Lunn attempt on this record is to redefine the entire meaning of post-rock. Instead of a well-rehearsed, concise and cohesive album, Salli Lunn persistently avoid any repetition or similar themes – and take every opportunity to push their music into new territories and expand on their own musicianship. This is a highly risky approach and one that could have easily turned the record into just another failed attempt at experimentalism. But on Heresy & Rite, this act of innovation and unpredictability delivers with extreme accuracy… With a startling lack of predictability… Heresy & Rite puts a new name on the Danish music map: Salli Lunn. Remember this name, for this Danish quartet is here to stay.”
- New Moonchy & Tobias Single – ‘Shangri La’
- Erik Nilsson “Recollage (Reworked)” Release
- New Apricot Rail Track and Upcoming Show
- Willem Gator “The Encyclopedia of Failure” Out Now!
- Liminal Drifter “Cortisol 22” Out Now!
- Willem Gator “Encyclopedia of Failure” Reviewed at Europa e Cultura Electronica
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Neufutur
- Kramies ‘4:44am’ Reviewed at Queen City Sounds and Art
- Kramies ‘Ohio I’ll Be Fine’ Reviewed at Atwood Magazine
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Vents Magazine