Excerpt: “… a debut that is alive with creative individuality. There is a deceptive precision to this work which is further enhanced by Jonas Munk’s expert production. Heresy & Rite unravels a web of creative ideas… Its complexity challenges definition with tracks that are often built on a simple, yet compelling platform, upon which is added building blocks of texture and unexpected twists and turns to deliver a totally intriguing end result. Chiming guitars over the ever shifting, twisting, pulsing, and impressive drumming of Line Gronbech help create a maze of possible directions which prove impossible to second guess. Some simple yet memorable pop-fuelled melody gives way, in wanton acts of deconstruction, to dark layers, unsettling atmosphere, and a myriad of alternatives.”
- New Kramies Single and Video, ‘Ohio, I’ll Be Fine’
- New Single From The Slanted City, “The Field” EP Soon
- Liminal Drifter ‘Cut Out’ – New Single!
- Otinget’s Brilliant Debut Album Out Now!
- The World of Dust “True Sound” Out Now!
- Otinget ‘The Greatest Thing That Never Happened’ Reviewed at Various Small Flames
- Otinget ‘The Greatest Thing That Never Happened’ Reviewed at The Revue
- Memorybell “No Anchor” Reviewed at Echoes and Dust
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘Foglia di Te’ Reviewed at Tonic Grain
- Chloe March “Starlings & Crows” Reviewed at Ondarock