Excerpt: “… a debut that is alive with creative individuality. There is a deceptive precision to this work which is further enhanced by Jonas Munk’s expert production. Heresy & Rite unravels a web of creative ideas… Its complexity challenges definition with tracks that are often built on a simple, yet compelling platform, upon which is added building blocks of texture and unexpected twists and turns to deliver a totally intriguing end result. Chiming guitars over the ever shifting, twisting, pulsing, and impressive drumming of Line Gronbech help create a maze of possible directions which prove impossible to second guess. Some simple yet memorable pop-fuelled melody gives way, in wanton acts of deconstruction, to dark layers, unsettling atmosphere, and a myriad of alternatives.”
- Moonchy & Tobias “Wild Eye” Out Now!
- New Moonchy & Tobias Single – ‘Shangri La’
- Erik Nilsson “Recollage (Reworked)” Release
- New Apricot Rail Track and Upcoming Show
- Willem Gator “The Encyclopedia of Failure” Out Now!
- Willem Gator “Encyclopedia of Failure” Reviewed at Europa e Cultura Electronica
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Neufutur
- Kramies ‘4:44am’ Reviewed at Queen City Sounds and Art
- Kramies ‘Ohio I’ll Be Fine’ Reviewed at Atwood Magazine
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Vents Magazine