Excerpt: “… a debut that is alive with creative individuality. There is a deceptive precision to this work which is further enhanced by Jonas Munk’s expert production. Heresy & Rite unravels a web of creative ideas… Its complexity challenges definition with tracks that are often built on a simple, yet compelling platform, upon which is added building blocks of texture and unexpected twists and turns to deliver a totally intriguing end result. Chiming guitars over the ever shifting, twisting, pulsing, and impressive drumming of Line Gronbech help create a maze of possible directions which prove impossible to second guess. Some simple yet memorable pop-fuelled melody gives way, in wanton acts of deconstruction, to dark layers, unsettling atmosphere, and a myriad of alternatives.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Liminal Drifter ‘Child’s Play’ – New Single!
- Battlestations “Splinters, Vol. I: Tremor” Out Now
- Willem Gator “Fragments Vol. 1″ EP Out Now!
- Summon the Birds ‘Losing My Religion’ (R.E.M. Cover)
- New Single from Forthcoming Memorybell Album
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fifty3 Musings on Music
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fresh on the Net
- Chloe March “Starlings and Crows” In Best of Mark Griffin’s Best of 2020
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at Keys and Chords
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at MPodia