“I definitely have a soft spot in my heart for artists releasing music on the Perth, Australia based label Hidden Shoal. They seem to find artists creating music on the periphery of ambient and neo-classical that melts with a certain kind of sweetness and gentleness. REW<< is certainly no exception, built around a looped piano line and vinyl, analog sounding drones -the main melodic through line of “Sonoran” is a beautiful piece of sepia-tinged nostalgia. Wonderful stuff from this artist and label.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Liminal Drifter ‘Child’s Play’ – New Single!
- Battlestations “Splinters, Vol. I: Tremor” Out Now
- Willem Gator “Fragments Vol. 1″ EP Out Now!
- Summon the Birds ‘Losing My Religion’ (R.E.M. Cover)
- New Single from Forthcoming Memorybell Album
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fifty3 Musings on Music
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fresh on the Net
- Chloe March “Starlings and Crows” In Best of Mark Griffin’s Best of 2020
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at Keys and Chords
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at MPodia