“I definitely have a soft spot in my heart for artists releasing music on the Perth, Australia based label Hidden Shoal. They seem to find artists creating music on the periphery of ambient and neo-classical that melts with a certain kind of sweetness and gentleness. REW<< is certainly no exception, built around a looped piano line and vinyl, analog sounding drones -the main melodic through line of “Sonoran” is a beautiful piece of sepia-tinged nostalgia. Wonderful stuff from this artist and label.”
- New Kramies Single and Video, ‘Ohio, I’ll Be Fine’
- New Single From The Slanted City, “The Field” EP Soon
- Liminal Drifter ‘Cut Out’ – New Single!
- Otinget’s Brilliant Debut Album Out Now!
- The World of Dust “True Sound” Out Now!
- Otinget ‘The Greatest Thing That Never Happened’ Reviewed at Various Small Flames
- Otinget ‘The Greatest Thing That Never Happened’ Reviewed at The Revue
- Memorybell “No Anchor” Reviewed at Echoes and Dust
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘Foglia di Te’ Reviewed at Tonic Grain
- Chloe March “Starlings & Crows” Reviewed at Ondarock