Excerpt: “The album opens with eerie keyboards, reminiscent of a church organ, as the atmospheric grooves of Stranger begin, and the beautiful sounds of the cello waft through the speakers…It climbs hills, and traverses valleys as it takes you by the hand and leads you on a lazy meander through ten diverse yet musically polished numbers that embrace the senses. The hauntingly beautiful sounds of the cello mark the beginning of City Sleeps. I love the sound of the cello; the mood it creates is perfectly at ease with this style of music. This is music to daydream to…”
- New Kramies Single and Video, ‘Ohio, I’ll Be Fine’
- New Single From The Slanted City, “The Field” EP Soon
- Liminal Drifter ‘Cut Out’ – New Single!
- Otinget’s Brilliant Debut Album Out Now!
- The World of Dust “True Sound” Out Now!
- Otinget ‘The Greatest Thing That Never Happened’ Reviewed at Various Small Flames
- Otinget ‘The Greatest Thing That Never Happened’ Reviewed at The Revue
- Memorybell “No Anchor” Reviewed at Echoes and Dust
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘Foglia di Te’ Reviewed at Tonic Grain
- Chloe March “Starlings & Crows” Reviewed at Ondarock