Excerpt: “The album delivers fifty-one minutes of reverb-drenched vocal harmonies and raw guitars that may roar but not so loudly they conceal the fundamental elegance of the band’s material (the instrumentals “Mitre Peak” and “Dry Lakes” cases in point).The group opens I Haven’t Got It In Me boldly with a dramatic, eight-minute instrumental, “Stranger,” that’s elevated by Braun’s beautiful cello playing; hearing the instrument swim through the oceanic mass generated by the guitar is a wonder to behold, and the tune’s epic quality imbues its post-rock with a rather prog-like aura.”
- Liminal Drifter “Cortisol 22” Out Now!
- “Gaman”, The New Album from The World of Dust
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Out Now
- New Willem Gator Single and Music Video!
- New Willem Gator Track ‘Let it disappear and everything will fall into place’