Excerpt: “The album delivers fifty-one minutes of reverb-drenched vocal harmonies and raw guitars that may roar but not so loudly they conceal the fundamental elegance of the band’s material (the instrumentals “Mitre Peak” and “Dry Lakes” cases in point).The group opens I Haven’t Got It In Me boldly with a dramatic, eight-minute instrumental, “Stranger,” that’s elevated by Braun’s beautiful cello playing; hearing the instrument swim through the oceanic mass generated by the guitar is a wonder to behold, and the tune’s epic quality imbues its post-rock with a rather prog-like aura.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Chloe March’s “Starlings & Crows” in Mark Griffin’s Best of 2020!
- New Erik Nilsson EP – “Music For”
- Chloe March’s “Starlings & Crows” in the Curve Ball Top 30 for 2020
- Chloe March’s “Starlings & Crows” in Textura’s Top 10 of 2020!
- Bento – ‘Moon’ (Glanko Remix)