Excerpt: “Their ouevre is post-shoegaze / nu-gaze or whatever you’d like to call it, with obvious nods to the likes of My Bloody Valentine, Slowdive and particularly the Drop Nineteens. What stands them apart is Miriam Braun’s sympathetic cello playing. The instrument isn’t over-used, but shines when it leads the melodies rather than just being used as a background drone instrument. I Haven’t Got It In Me is a mixed bag of vocal tunes and instrumentals. It’s also a mixed bag of sonically adventurous pieces, and straightforward slowish indie-pop.
- Liminal Drifter “Cortisol 22” Out Now!
- “Gaman”, The New Album from The World of Dust
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Out Now
- New Willem Gator Single and Music Video!
- New Willem Gator Track ‘Let it disappear and everything will fall into place’