Excerpt: “Their ouevre is post-shoegaze / nu-gaze or whatever you’d like to call it, with obvious nods to the likes of My Bloody Valentine, Slowdive and particularly the Drop Nineteens. What stands them apart is Miriam Braun’s sympathetic cello playing. The instrument isn’t over-used, but shines when it leads the melodies rather than just being used as a background drone instrument. I Haven’t Got It In Me is a mixed bag of vocal tunes and instrumentals. It’s also a mixed bag of sonically adventurous pieces, and straightforward slowish indie-pop.
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- New Moonchy & Tobias Music Video
- New REW<< Single, Twin EP Cassette Release in December
- Moonchy & Tobias “Atmosfere” Album and New Video Release
- New Single And Japanese Tour for The World of Dust
- “By any other Name” RTRFM Feature Album and Interview