“This is 13 ephemeral minutes, five songs reminiscent of F.M. Cornog/East River Pipe that left me intrigued and hungry for much more. If you relish the sadder side of Sarah Records or early, 4AD/Crepuscule songwriter albums, Denver’s Sampson is worth your time. The acoustic opener “Song Bird” queasily paves the way for this quintet of purgative, late night confessionals. Indeed, words such as “I want to spend my days on glue” and eerily sincere, yet diffident whispers of “Should give my best, to my love…Something that I should show,” reveal a guy pouring blood from his heart, never mind his sleeve. If music is catharsis, this gently-plucked, slow beast of an EP is Sampson’s way of quietly “baseball bashing” our souls.”
- Moonchy & Tobias “Wild Eye” Out Now!
- New Moonchy & Tobias Single – ‘Shangri La’
- Erik Nilsson “Recollage (Reworked)” Release
- New Apricot Rail Track and Upcoming Show
- Willem Gator “The Encyclopedia of Failure” Out Now!
- Willem Gator “Encyclopedia of Failure” Reviewed at Europa e Cultura Electronica
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Neufutur
- Kramies ‘4:44am’ Reviewed at Queen City Sounds and Art
- Kramies ‘Ohio I’ll Be Fine’ Reviewed at Atwood Magazine
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Vents Magazine