“I missed Half Film by just a hair when I arrived in the greater Bay Area in 2000, but they had left a lasting effect on countless moody guitar acts that could be described as the “SlowCore” scene. I picked up their final 7 inch released on AIP Records in 2000, but was never able to acquire their earlier material in a physical format. Thanks to Hidden Shoal Records, now a whole new generation of depressed-sounding bands can see what Half Film was all about…This is highly recommended stuff for anyone who has a Red House Painters or Low record sitting on their shelf. The fact that these guys don’t have the same fan base as those bands shocks me to no end.” – Some Lost, Some Found
- New Moonchy & Tobias Single – ‘Shangri La’
- Erik Nilsson “Recollage (Reworked)” Release
- New Apricot Rail Track and Upcoming Show
- Willem Gator “The Encyclopedia of Failure” Out Now!
- Liminal Drifter “Cortisol 22” Out Now!
- Willem Gator “Encyclopedia of Failure” Reviewed at Europa e Cultura Electronica
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Neufutur
- Kramies ‘4:44am’ Reviewed at Queen City Sounds and Art
- Kramies ‘Ohio I’ll Be Fine’ Reviewed at Atwood Magazine
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Vents Magazine