Elisa Luu‘s achingly beautiful electronica is a humbling reminder that music made using computers can be just as emotive, if not more so, than music made using more ‘conventional’ instruments. On ‘Slow Bass Flute’ from her majestic debut Chromatic Sigh, the attention to detail in the synth tone is heart-stopping in itself. But listen to the way it gently unfurls into a gloriously evocative and melancholic melody – it’s the kind of song you just don’t want to end.
- The Lizard Point “Giske” – New Album, Music Video and Release Event
- Memorybell’s Stunning New Album “Broadcast Silence” Out Now
- Moonchy & Tobias “Wild Eye” Out Now!
- New Moonchy & Tobias Single – ‘Shangri La’
- Erik Nilsson “Recollage (Reworked)” Release
- Willem Gator “Encyclopedia of Failure” Reviewed at Europa e Cultura Electronica
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Neufutur
- Kramies ‘4:44am’ Reviewed at Queen City Sounds and Art
- Kramies ‘Ohio I’ll Be Fine’ Reviewed at Atwood Magazine
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Vents Magazine