Excerpt: “Okay its gorgeous, in fact frankly its sublime… A beautifully snoozing dream woven treasure that had us here recalling in an instant the likes of Gnac, Landshipping and Boards of Canada, all crunchy beats, heart caressing tenderised electronic symphonic swathes applied with wide screen aspects and serviced with that kind of majestically forlorn bitter sweetness that was once the sole remit of godspeed you black emperor and touchingly daubed in frost tipped baubles of orbiting opines all mellowed magically into a tempting tapestry that to these much humbled ears had us imagining a particularly chilled Faltermayer cosying up to Manual for a spot of reclined star watching. A gem.”
- Moonchy & Tobias “Wild Eye” Out Now!
- New Moonchy & Tobias Single – ‘Shangri La’
- Erik Nilsson “Recollage (Reworked)” Release
- New Apricot Rail Track and Upcoming Show
- Willem Gator “The Encyclopedia of Failure” Out Now!
- Willem Gator “Encyclopedia of Failure” Reviewed at Europa e Cultura Electronica
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Neufutur
- Kramies ‘4:44am’ Reviewed at Queen City Sounds and Art
- Kramies ‘Ohio I’ll Be Fine’ Reviewed at Atwood Magazine
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Vents Magazine