Excerpt – “Mason combines soft acoustic guitars with personal, poetic lyrics to produce a sound that is original and distinctive. His most recent single, ‘Fast and Furious’, has been receiving some airplay and the rest of the album is also remarkable… Mason’s low-key approach and relaxed style make for easy listening, but his musical abilities and lyrical aptitude put it a step above the rest… He manages to capture every nuance with this album and the result is absorbing. Mason’s practiced hand at the guitar displays obvious skill and this mellow music is perfectly suited to his talents. Restless is a worthwhile new album and Chris Mason is definitely an artist to look out for. Hidden Shoal delivers another winner with this record as Mason deftly sets himself apart from a long list of singer-songwriters.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Memorybell “No Anchor” Out Now
- Liminal Drifter ‘Child’s Play’ – New Single!
- Battlestations “Splinters, Vol. I: Tremor” Out Now
- Willem Gator “Fragments Vol. 1″ EP Out Now!
- Summon the Birds ‘Losing My Religion’ (R.E.M. Cover)
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fifty3 Musings on Music
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fresh on the Net
- Chloe March “Starlings and Crows” In Best of Mark Griffin’s Best of 2020
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at Keys and Chords
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at MPodia