Excerpt – “Mason combines soft acoustic guitars with personal, poetic lyrics to produce a sound that is original and distinctive. His most recent single, ‘Fast and Furious’, has been receiving some airplay and the rest of the album is also remarkable… Mason’s low-key approach and relaxed style make for easy listening, but his musical abilities and lyrical aptitude put it a step above the rest… He manages to capture every nuance with this album and the result is absorbing. Mason’s practiced hand at the guitar displays obvious skill and this mellow music is perfectly suited to his talents. Restless is a worthwhile new album and Chris Mason is definitely an artist to look out for. Hidden Shoal delivers another winner with this record as Mason deftly sets himself apart from a long list of singer-songwriters.”
- New Moonchy & Tobias Single – ‘Shangri La’
- Erik Nilsson “Recollage (Reworked)” Release
- New Apricot Rail Track and Upcoming Show
- Willem Gator “The Encyclopedia of Failure” Out Now!
- Liminal Drifter “Cortisol 22” Out Now!
- Willem Gator “Encyclopedia of Failure” Reviewed at Europa e Cultura Electronica
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Neufutur
- Kramies ‘4:44am’ Reviewed at Queen City Sounds and Art
- Kramies ‘Ohio I’ll Be Fine’ Reviewed at Atwood Magazine
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Vents Magazine