“london based dream pop chanteuse chloe march has released a second spaced out music video from her excellent current album, ‘nights bright days’. this new tune, ‘orpheus head’, is a crystalline ballad of obsession that has chloe creating strange sonic spaces with deep synthy instrumentals and many layers of her mesmerizing voice that sounds frosty and warm simultaneously. her music is a signature blend of classic pop, electronica, and psychedelia that you are unlikely to hear elsewhere. the music video that accompanies it is suitably impressionistic.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Gorgeous New Single from Chloe March!
- Chloe March featured in The Epileptic Gibbon’s Best of 2017!
- Summon the Birds “Blood Love” Out Now (Vinyl, Digital)
- Kramies Interview on Behind the Scene
- Summon the Birds in This Week’s RTRFM Sound Selection
- Chloe March “Blood-Red Spark” Reviewed at Textura
- Chloe March ‘Calypso Wants’ in Underground of Happiness Best of 2017
- Chloe March “Blood-Red Spark” Reviewed at Music Won’t Save You
- Slow Dancing Society ‘Lilacs’ Reviewd at The Burning Ear
- AWMA ‘Sterling Hayden and the Great Nobility’ Reviewed at Overblown