“‘Nights Bright Days is an evocative and poetic tale of sensual sounds arranged in a series of unique musical dreams… I compared her voice to Beth Gibbons or Mimi Parker, but I cannot ignore such singers as Tracey Thorn and Tori Amos (“Ember”, “Le Roi Lonely” and “Dream Swim”). The recording ‘Orpheus Head’ remains deep in the memory, with electronic backing, piled vocals, piano phrases and an elegant dream-pop vibe. In turn, the beautiful ballad ‘Eurydice On The Underground’ recalls the late 90s work of David Sylvian.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Stunning New Kramies Video Featured in Billboard Magazine!
- Three Hidden Shoal Albums in Textura’s Best of 2018!
- New Chloe March Single, ‘Snow Bird’
- REW<< “Conversation Arctique” EP Out Now!
- Pledge and Get Slow Dancing Society’s “The Dusk Recital” on Vinyl!
- Kramies “Of all the Places Been & Everything the End” Reviewed at A Decouvrir Absolument
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘ La Bete Et La Belle’ Reviewed at Dark Life Experience
- Todd Tobias & Chloe March “Amialluma” Reviewed by Craig Laurance Gidney
- Kramies “Of All The Places Been & Everything The End” Reviewed at Americana UK
- Moonchy & Tobias Reviewed at Here Comes The Flood