Excerpt: “Cheekbone is the work of Japanese experimentalist Koruichi Moriuchi, who constructs warm electronic sounds through his laptop, with one foot firmly planted in Tangerine Dream territory and the other in the sequenced guitar soundscapes of contemporary electronica. Yesterday is expertly sequenced; short soundscapes drift and merge into one another, while intricate beats, deft samples, and obscured field recordings are woven into the mix… Yesterday acts as a poignant snapshot of nostalgic (and often forgotten) memories amidst the hustle and bustle of everyday life. It’s avant-garde yet accessible; it’s electronic yet shares little in common with scene stalwarts like Aphex Twin and Autechre. And did I mention it is the perfect soundtrack for a lazy summer afternoon, relaxing next to the Mediterranean Sea?”
- New Single From The Slanted City, “The Field” EP Soon
- Liminal Drifter ‘Cut Out’ – New Single!
- Otinget’s Brilliant Debut Album Out Now!
- The World of Dust “True Sound” Out Now!
- Memorybell “Glass Garden” Out Now!
- Otinget ‘The Greatest Thing That Never Happened’ Reviewed at Various Small Flames
- Otinget ‘The Greatest Thing That Never Happened’ Reviewed at The Revue
- Memorybell “No Anchor” Reviewed at Echoes and Dust
- Moonchy & Tobias ‘Foglia di Te’ Reviewed at Tonic Grain
- Chloe March “Starlings & Crows” Reviewed at Ondarock