Excerpt: “Cheekbone is the work of Japanese experimentalist Koruichi Moriuchi, who constructs warm electronic sounds through his laptop, with one foot firmly planted in Tangerine Dream territory and the other in the sequenced guitar soundscapes of contemporary electronica. Yesterday is expertly sequenced; short soundscapes drift and merge into one another, while intricate beats, deft samples, and obscured field recordings are woven into the mix… Yesterday acts as a poignant snapshot of nostalgic (and often forgotten) memories amidst the hustle and bustle of everyday life. It’s avant-garde yet accessible; it’s electronic yet shares little in common with scene stalwarts like Aphex Twin and Autechre. And did I mention it is the perfect soundtrack for a lazy summer afternoon, relaxing next to the Mediterranean Sea?”
- New Moonchy & Tobias Single – ‘Shangri La’
- Erik Nilsson “Recollage (Reworked)” Release
- New Apricot Rail Track and Upcoming Show
- Willem Gator “The Encyclopedia of Failure” Out Now!
- Liminal Drifter “Cortisol 22” Out Now!
- Willem Gator “Encyclopedia of Failure” Reviewed at Europa e Cultura Electronica
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Neufutur
- Kramies ‘4:44am’ Reviewed at Queen City Sounds and Art
- Kramies ‘Ohio I’ll Be Fine’ Reviewed at Atwood Magazine
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Vents Magazine