This Friday, 1st February, Bury the Sound are playing their last live show before disappearing into the studio to commence work on their eagerly awaited debut album. They’re playing at 303 High St, Northcote with Sundown and/or Last Stand, The Imagists and Tim Chesley. Doors open at 8pm and entry is $5.
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Paraphon “Soviet Cities on the Moon”
- Rewilding Feature at Anchorage Press
- Karl Blau & The World of Dust – “Blue Herons” Split 7″
- Brief Conversations: An Interview with Markus Mehr
- Liminal Drifter “Connected” Out Now!