Excerpt: “a hypnotic, symphonic vista of mesmerising intricacy and introspectiveness. With synth elements and a Portishead-like mood, Bordeaux-based Beautiful Lunar Landscape defies genres and takes risks… Beautiful Lunar Landscape’s dramatic edge and intense, engrossing instrumentals weave together a gripping collection of tracks that border on sublime. “Glorious Chaos” and “Alone in this Dark Romantic Night” are outstanding, and the group’s debut reaches new heights for the great Australian label, Hidden Shoal Recordings.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Memorybell “No Anchor” Out Now
- Liminal Drifter ‘Child’s Play’ – New Single!
- Battlestations “Splinters, Vol. I: Tremor” Out Now
- Willem Gator “Fragments Vol. 1″ EP Out Now!
- Summon the Birds ‘Losing My Religion’ (R.E.M. Cover)
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fifty3 Musings on Music
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fresh on the Net
- Chloe March “Starlings and Crows” In Best of Mark Griffin’s Best of 2020
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at Keys and Chords
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at MPodia