Excerpt: “a stunning debut by the band. Flowing from intensity to delicacy one moment and from vibrant peaks to spellbinding ambience the next, this is a visual journey across a beautiful landscape, whether lunar or otherwise… They produce a pulsating, breathtaking, imaginative soundscape topped with haunting vocals from both Ben Ling and Laureline Roux-Eymery, blending together with a smooth subtlety that is perfectly placed within the music… powerfully mesmeric, expansive, deeply haunting, intensely satisfying, and highly imaginative ambient music, delivered at its finest.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Willem Gator “Fragments Vol. 1″ EP Out Now!
- Summon the Birds ‘Losing My Religion’ (R.E.M. Cover)
- New Single from Forthcoming Memorybell Album
- New Chloe March Single – ‘All Things Good’
- New Willem Gator Single, EP in February!
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fifty3 Musings on Music
- Chloe March ‘All Things Good’ Reviewed at Fresh on the Net
- Chloe March “Starlings and Crows” In Best of Mark Griffin’s Best of 2020
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at Keys and Chords
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at MPodia