“French act Lunar Landscape effortlessly transverses the worlds of classical piano and shoegaze-inspired indie rock. We’d like to direct your attention to the penultimate track, “Les Nuits Célestes” a five-minute instrumental epic full of echoing guitars and an in-the-pocket rhythm section. Fans of Minus the Bear, Explosions in the Sky, or Russian Circles will enjoy this one.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Paraphon “Soviet Cities on the Moon”
- Rewilding Feature at Anchorage Press
- Karl Blau & The World of Dust – “Blue Herons” Split 7″
- Brief Conversations: An Interview with Markus Mehr
- Liminal Drifter “Connected” Out Now!