Music video for the track ‘Kowloon’ taken from the Willem Gator album Hong Kong Express. In Hong Kong Express fat basslines create Berliner style patterns pulsating through landscapes of oriental instruments such as the Erhu, Zheng, Sanxian and swarms of Chinese percussions. While you listen to these tracks, you’ll be able to see and feel the places, faces and ambience of the streets in Hong Kong and of the smothering cubby-hole in Kowloon where they were conceived and almost completed.
- The Lizard Point “Giske” – New Album, Music Video and Release Event
- Memorybell’s Stunning New Album “Broadcast Silence” Out Now
- Moonchy & Tobias “Wild Eye” Out Now!
- New Moonchy & Tobias Single – ‘Shangri La’
- Erik Nilsson “Recollage (Reworked)” Release
- Willem Gator “Encyclopedia of Failure” Reviewed at Europa e Cultura Electronica
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Neufutur
- Kramies ‘4:44am’ Reviewed at Queen City Sounds and Art
- Kramies ‘Ohio I’ll Be Fine’ Reviewed at Atwood Magazine
- Kramies Self-Titled Album Reviewed at Vents Magazine