Music video for the track ‘Kowloon’ taken from the Willem Gator album Hong Kong Express. In Hong Kong Express fat basslines create Berliner style patterns pulsating through landscapes of oriental instruments such as the Erhu, Zheng, Sanxian and swarms of Chinese percussions. While you listen to these tracks, you’ll be able to see and feel the places, faces and ambience of the streets in Hong Kong and of the smothering cubby-hole in Kowloon where they were conceived and almost completed.
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Gorgeous New Single from Chloe March!
- Chloe March featured in The Epileptic Gibbon’s Best of 2017!
- Summon the Birds “Blood Love” Out Now (Vinyl, Digital)
- Kramies Interview on Behind the Scene
- Summon the Birds in This Week’s RTRFM Sound Selection
- Chloe March “Blood-Red Spark” Reviewed at Textura
- Chloe March ‘Calypso Wants’ in Underground of Happiness Best of 2017
- Chloe March “Blood-Red Spark” Reviewed at Music Won’t Save You
- Slow Dancing Society ‘Lilacs’ Reviewd at The Burning Ear
- AWMA ‘Sterling Hayden and the Great Nobility’ Reviewed at Overblown