“Swedish musician Erik Nilsson explores synths and piano-driven ambient pop on Further, the new single by his one-man project The Slanted City. He sets sail to explore uncharted waters, longing to find to places that no one has ever visited before. He takes it slow, but somehow the six minutes track ends much too soon, leaving the listener both wanting more and slightly puzzled.”
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- Chloe March “Starlings & Crows” Out Now!
- Memorybell ‘Day Glides After You’ Live Performance
- The Slanted City Debut Out Now!
- “Moonchy & Tobias III” Reviewed at Louder Than War
- Target Archery Feature Album at RTRFM