Everyone’s favourite folk-pop deconstructionists The Caribbean have collaborated on an installation with Matt Hollis as part of Pittsburgh’s Arts on N Street Festival. Their 21-minute work entitled ‘Curtains Drawn’ soundtracks Hollis’s ‘Incubator’ installation. This piece is likely to feature on a forthcoming Caribbean release on Hidden Shoal of more abstract, sample-based music. Meanwhile, their new album Discontinued Perfume is soon to be released on the excellent Hometapes label.
Hidden Shoal MixTape
- New Moonchy & Tobias Music Video
- New REW<< Single, Twin EP Cassette Release in December
- Moonchy & Tobias “Atmosfere” Album and New Video Release
- New Single And Japanese Tour for The World of Dust
- “By any other Name” RTRFM Feature Album and Interview